Wednesday, November 09, 2005

COREY FELDMAN AND COREY HAIM REUNITE TO START LAWN BUSINESS

Sherman Oaks, CA
November 9, 2005

The dozen or so attendees of the "Lost Boys Definitive Collection" autograph signing session at Bill's Pawn and Video were mostly there to pawn jewelry, not witness history in the making. But a historic moment is what they got when Corey Haim and Corey Feldman announced to those listening that they are getting back together to start a lawn and pool business.

"Corey and I have been apart for too long," Haim said. "Then we get back together to do this signing for our fans and, well, the energy is still there. The brotherhood that can only come from the history we have together. We ruled the world as teen idols together, now we are going to rule the Valley as the lawn cutting kings."

The idea to renew the oh-so-profitable partnership of "The Coreys" was a dream that Feldman has had for quite some time.

"You know every day I am out there mowing lawns just dreaming of how it used to be. I mean the chicks, the money, the drugs, it was all such a wonderful time. I have been wanting that back so bad that it hurts inside. Next thing I know, Corey and I are thrown back together for this thing here and its just like magic. I asked him what he's been up to and amazingly he told me that he has been cleaning pools. Every week I have a client ask me if I do that, but I'm too busy edging the lawns, you know? So I ask him, 'hey wanna come clean pools with me?' and he says yes. Corey and Corey are back and we are going to rock your lawns like a hurricane!"

Corey and Corey Lawn and Pool Service is officially in business as of this week with clients all over the San Fernando Valley. Since neither Corey currently has a working phone they are getting all of their business from people seeing them from the side of the road.

"Well we are the only white guys in the Valley that are doing this, so I guess people are going to stare anyway. But when people see that its us, we get all kinds of offers. Mostly from old gay men, but sometimes we get the offer to do a lawn job here or pool job there. We aren't rolling in cash just yet, but I think its on its way."

Regardless of their current fortunes, Corey and Corey are back together inspiring and shaping the world like they use to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home