Thursday, November 03, 2005

OMAHA LOCAL NAMED "SEXIEST MAN ALIVE"

Omaha, NE
Nov 3, 2005

As expected by most experts, Brad Peters of Omaha has been named People Magazines "Sexiest Man Alive" by an independent panel of directors, models, and stylists. The magazine traditionally hands out this honor to celebrities but when they opened it up to the common folk, it was widely expected that Peters would win.

"Just look at him, he's a work of art," said celebrity judge Twiggy. "That hair, oh my god, I would love to run my fingers through that. My oh my....I'm sorry, he just gets me in a special place, you know? He really is the complete package. He has style and looks. He's what every woman dreams of waking up to."

Peters has already been offered a modeling contract, acting jobs, and is planning on starting his own line of jean shorts with cell phone holders.

"I am so happy that the rest of the world finally gets to see my beauty," Brad stated. "I am really like a fine work of art, I am not meant to be seen by only a few. The whole world should have the pleasure of seeing me and now they have that chance. Thank you People magazine. I thank you and I know I speak for everyone when I say the whole world thanks you as well."

The results will be published in next weeks issue which hits the newsstands on Friday.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home