Wednesday, October 26, 2005

SPONTANEOUS PREGNANCY BLAMED ON TRANS AM

Evansville, Indiana
October 26

Carly Raglin's parents think she has some explaining to do. Their loving daughter, lead soprano in the church choir, volunteer at the homeless shelter, and straight A student is pregnant. However, Carly claims she is still a virgin and is saving herself for marriage. The only explanation, she claims, is she got knocked up by Troy Williams' Trans Am.

"That thing is a beast," says Carly. "It the most manly thing ever put on Earth, just looking at it makes me feel all funny. When I first met Troy he was kind of a geeky kid who really liked Star Wars movies and playing on the computer. Then his uncle gave him that Trans Am and everything about him changed. He grew a moustache and started drinking Schlitz before school. One day he invited me to come in and take a look at the car. I sat down on that black vinyl seat and I felt a surge go through my body. I know that's the moment my baby was conceived."

Carly, seen here, is now 5 months pregnant and not sure what she is going to do with the baby after its born.

"I have considered giving it up for adoption, but I don't know, it's kind of a miracle baby, kind of like the 'second coming'. I think I was meant to be Pon's mom."

"Pon" short for Pontiac is due December 22 and the doctors are already getting prepared for the birth.

"When Carly came in here with that story we were just certain that she was full of it," explains Dr. Joseph Schondenheimerton. "Look, she comes from a real religious family and it makes complete sense that she would try to lie about this thing. But then we got the results of the sonogram back and, well....there can be no other explanation. I will stake my reputation on the fact that Pon's daddy is that Trans Am."

The sonogram, seen here, is undeniable proof to most doctors that they are dealing with the worlds first Trans Am conception. Doctors are currently debating whether to move Carly and the unborn Pon to a hospital in Detroit in hopes that those surrounding will be more comfortable for him. Regardless, Burt Reynolds has volunteered to be on hand during the birth and will be the first person Pon sees when he enters the world.

"When we saw the moustache on the sonogram we just knew we had to get Mr. Reynolds. We explained the situation to him and showed him the picture of Pon. Well, I am not sure if Burt would like me to say this publicly, but, well Burt wept. He cried for at least half an hour when he saw the picture. It was like he was looking at his own son. It was really touching. "

The Independent News has signed and exclusive deal with Carly and we will be the first to publish photos of Pon after his birth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home