Friday, November 04, 2005

CONDI HAS SEEN IT, AND ITS NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE

Washington, D.C.
November 4, 2005

The latest guessing game to hit the Beltway has hit a fever pitch as Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice stunned Congress by admitting she had inadvertently seen a top officials "member" but refused to name whom.

"I have my money on Rove," says one White House staffer. "Some people thing it could be Bush but I suspect he might be packing, you know what I mean. Maybe it was Cheney, but seriously, just looking at Karl tells me he has little to hide."

Condi admitted in a Congressional hearing that she had walked in on this "top official" while he was changing and got a glimpse what she called "a tired, shriveled little thing that explains so much about the person". She stopped short on naming the short-swordsman but she assured the Senate that he was "about as high up as it gets". Democratic Senators are planning a closed session later this afternoon to plan special hearings.

"This is of the utmost importance," said one Senator who wished to remain anonymous. "The American public deserves to know who's incredibly small wiener that is. Hiding something like that could be detrimental to our future. If the terrorists found about this, they could use it against us. This person needs to be outed and should immediately be asked to step down."

In a poll most Americans agree that they are uncomfortable with a person with such a small thingy running our country. 88% of our respondents said this short-hung leader should immediately step down or should be impeached. 12% were laughing to hard to answer clearly.

"I'm not comfortable with it at all," claimed Beatrice Bernince of Sioux Falls. "My husband has a little willy and it affects every decision he makes. He is just downright fiesty because of it, its like he's always got something to prove. I already have one person like this trying to run my life, I don't need one trying to run my country, too."

The Senate will convene next week to decide what to do about this politician and his shortcomings. The hearings are expected to last through the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home