Monday, October 17, 2005


CO-WORKERS DEBATE WHAT DRUG SHEILA WAS ON

Los Angeles, CA
October 17, 2005

There was no doubt amongst the staffers at King For a Day Advertising that something was wrong with Sheila. From the minute the creative meeting started she acted in a way most had not seen since Courtney Love had come over to pitch a commercial idea.

"Sheila was really out there," mused Stephanie Jenkins. "Throughout the meeting she kept swaying back and forth and giggling. About halfway through I looked over and she was going through hair like she was looking for lice. She must have done that for 30 minutes. It was really disturbing."

Although scary for some, others have turned it into a game by placing wagers on what caused Sheila to be so aloof.

"I think that she took a sleeping pill on accident," Mike Henry figures. "She's not the type of girl to do drugs, let alone at work. I bet she had a headache this morning and took a pill not noticing it was an Ambien or something."

Bradley Turkin from accounting thinks Sheila is really into the hard stuff.

"I think she's hopped up on ludes, man," he claimed. "Dude, I know my drugs and she was too happy to be on sleeping pills. I think she's really a closet Janis Joplin."

Regardless, an office pool has sprung up with everyone getting involved. Right now the correct answer will net the lucky guesser $23.47 from the pot that Jennifer Jarvis has set up.

"I was in the meeting with her and I can't quite figure whats wrong. She was just a mess, blurting out weird stuff all the time and then telling stories for what seemed like hours about stuff that didn't make any sense. The least I can do to try and get those 3 hours of my life back is to win the office pool. If I didn't set it up, somebody else would have." She said.

Nobody is quite sure how the winner will be determined. Besides asking Sheila to pee in a cup and taking it down to the police station, there really isn't anyway to know what she was on. However, there is hope that she will offer somebody else what she's on and the winner of the great "What the hell is wrong with Sheila" office pool will be announced.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home