Thursday, October 06, 2005

HAMBURGER WINS BEAUTY PAGEANT
Berlin, Germany
October 6, 2005

It was a controversial win, but for the second year in a row a hamburger took top honors in Germany's greatest beauty pageant, the Miss Berlin Smells So Good Beauty Competition.

The pageant judges chose a hamburger among their group of ten pageant favorites, which included the exotic favorite paella.

"I will take it a day at a time," said the hamburger when asked how she would handle the recognition and day-to-day responsibilities of her new title. "It was my father who said that I would win, and I dedicate my victory to him," the delicious hunk of meat added.

Hamburger is the first representative in this pageant that will be seen live before nearly 3 billion people. She also has the unprecedented honor of being selected by the top experts in the in the fast food business to land in the semi-finals for Miss World Smells So Good 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home