Wednesday, October 05, 2005


"I AM BIGFOOT!"

Santa Monica, CA
October 5, 2005

In a shocking turn of events that has set the scientific community astir, the popular film actor, Burt Reynolds has publicly admitted that he is indeed, Bigfoot.

"Well, its kind of a long story. Not one that I am really ready to get into, but, I can tell you that I am Bigfoot. Yeti. You know....a giant monkey-thing. " Said the formerly hirsute actor.

"Well, my parents shaved me down when they found me, " he continued, "they used some sort of tonic to keep the hair from growing back. Unfortunately it left me permanently bald."

Reynolds was found scurrying in the woods of the Pacific Northwest when his parents came across him. Scared for thier lives they ran too their cars where Mrs. Reynolds maternal instinct took over.

"Mom always told me that they found me out there and were scared to bejesus of me. But they saw that I was just some scared kid walking around not huring nobody. Hell, have you ever heard of a Yeti starting any fights? No! We are a peaceful bunch. Mom eventually got out of her car and got me to come over by waving a turkey drumstick in the air. Dad clubbed me across the head, threw me in the car, and the rest is history."

History indeed. Reynolds went on to become one of Hollywood's leading men starring in critical and commercial hits such as "Smokey and the Bandit" and "Smokey and the Bandit 2". Mr. Reyonlds revelation raises more questions than answers according to scientists. "How many more are out there?" wondered one USC Scientist. "And if there are more, can we make them into movie stars?"

Only time will tell, and only the Independent News will keep you up to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home